The SIRUI EPS series of monopods are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to handle. For videographers, in particular, the EPS series offers a real alternative to larger tripods.
• 8-layer carbon fiber in 4 sections
• 360 deg panning system for smooth movement
• Ball head for 20 deg tilting in any direction
• Spider with three support feet than can be positioned in two angles for uneven ground
• Sealed clip locks for secure support
• Comfortable wrist strap and soft leg wrap
• Reversible 1/4" and 3/4" screw for tripod head or camera
• Spider is completely removable - can be used as a floor or table-top tripod
The four sections are secured with sealed clip locks and ensure secure support. The sturdy monopod has a spider with three folding support feet that can be positioned in two angles. The spider can be removed and used as a floor or table-top tripod. The monopod can also be used without the spider and so is supplied with a rubber foot.