The SIRUI EPS series of monopods are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to handle.
The SIRUI EPS series of monopods are lightweight, extremely compact and ideal to handle. For videographers, in particular, the EPS series offers a real alternative to larger tripods.
• 8-layer carbon fiber in 4 sections
• 360 deg panning system for smooth movement
• |Ball head| for 20 deg tilting in any direction
• Spider with three support feet than can be positioned in two angles for uneven ground
• Sealed clip locks for secure support
• Comfortable wrist strap and soft leg wrap
• Reversible 1/4" and 3/4" screw for tripod head or camera
• Spider is completely removable - can be used as a floor or table-top tripod
The four sections are secured with sealed clip locks and ensure secure support. The sturdy monopod has a spider with three folding support feet that can be positioned in two angles. The spider can be removed and used as a floor or table-top tripod. The monopod can also be used without the spider and so is supplied with a rubber foot.