The TPad23-2 Bi-Color LED Panel from Nanguang is a slim, bright yet soft 6.5 x 4.5 x 1.4" light with front controls. This unit is especially suitable for live streaming and vlogging with its front controls enabling you to make adjustments without having to reach around to the back of the light.
Vary the color temperature from 3200 to 5600K and dim the light output from 0 to 100% using the panel's control knobs. The TPad23-2's thin 1.4" profile enables it to mount where larger lights would be a hindrance. The light is CRI-rated at 95 for accurate rendering and variable from 3200 to 5600K to blend with ambient light or with other fixtures.
The TPad23-2 Bi-Color LED Panel features quiet passive cooling, a battery level indicator, and a combo cold shoe and 1/4"-20 thread mount for attaching to your camera rig or stand. The included mini tripod can be used for both tabletop and handheld applications. Power this fixture using a separately available Sony L-series type battery.
- Variable 3200 to 5600K color temperature
- Front controls offer convenient adjusting while streaming or vlogging
- Power using a separately available Sony L-series type battery
- Includes a mini tripod for tabletop mounting or hand-holding
- Compact, lightweight design
- Bright yet soft output
- Knob dimming from 1 to 100%