he Equitek E100S Supercardioid Condenser Microphone from CAD features a large-diaphragm, providing a low noise floor of 3.7 dB and a smooth, vintage tone with a robust low end. The bootstrapped, full differential Quadra-FET front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion. The nickel-plated 1.0" capsule offers accurate phasing on instruments and a full rich vocal tone accentuated by the extended low-frequency response. There is an 80 Hz hi-pass filter and a 10 dB pad. The package includes a vintage woodgrain cherry case and a stealth shock mount. The microphone requires 48V of phantom power for operation.
- Low noise floor of 3.7 dB for clean recordings
- Supercardioid pickup pattern provides maximum off-axis noise rejection
- 80Hz high pass filter to reduce low-end hum
- -10 dB pad increases headroom when recording loud sounds
- Operates on standard 48V phantom power
- Shock mount and vintage cherry woodgrain case included