camera support device designed for shooting smooth, shake-free video. Once mastered, camera operators can use the ST-1000 to create fluid, "floating" camera movements, even when walking or running. The ST-1000 has a max capacity of approximately 4.85 lb, which makes it ideal for HDSLRs and small to mid-sized camcorders.
The ST-1000 employs a multi-axis gimbal, which isolates the camera from incidental twisting and wobbling motions. The adjustable baseplate features a quick-release mounting plate and a bubble level, which can be used for fine-tuning the proper balance. A 5-piece counterbalance weight set is also included. The foam-padded handle and knurled stabilizer ring support one-handed operation, although two hands are recommended for optimal control.
- Suitable for HDSLRs and small to mid-sized camcorders (4.85 lb max)
- The smooth, multi-axis gimbal enables free-floating movements
- The baseplate is adjustable forward, backward and side-to-side
- Cameras mount via a sliding quick release plate
- Bubble level for fine-tuning the proper balance
- 5-Piece counterweight set (one large and four small weights)
- The foam-padded handle supports one-handed operation
- The knurled thumb stabilizer ring enables panning and tilting
- ST-1000 folds for convenient transport and storage