Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary
Combining outstanding optical performance and compact design, the new affordable Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens brings immense value to mirrorless cameras. Boasting superior image quality with F1.4 brightness, the versatile lens covers a wide range of photo and video capture scenarios, delighting users with its beautiful bokeh effects.
Contemporary Line Performance and Value
• Represents the first affordable F1.4 performance lens for the mirrorless market
• Sigma engineered quality within a sleek compact design
• Fast, smooth AF stepping motor designed to support video
• Features one aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element producing imaging quality comparable to the Art line.
• Features 9 elements / 7 groups, Minimum Aperture: F1.6, 52mm filter thread, Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8in, Weight: 9.3oz, Dimensions: 2.6x2.9in.
Sigma Global Vision lenses including the new 30mm F1.4 Contemporary lenses can be updated with the latest lens software from a workstation or laptop using the Sigma Optimization Pro software and Sigma USB Dock (sold separately).
Tested for Optimum Performance
Sigma lenses are born of well-thought-out design concepts, exceptional Japanese craftsmanship and manufacturing, and advanced lens performance testing and evaluation. To this end, Sigma has developed its own A1 proprietary MTF (modulation transfer function) measuring system using 46-megapixel Foveon direct image sensors. Even the most elusive high-frequency details are within the scope of Sigma's quality control inspections. Every Global Vision lens is A1 tested, analyzed, and approved before leaving the factory ensuring maximum performance out of the box.