The Godox LF308BI Daylight LED Video Light with Flash Sync features 154 daylight-balanced and 154 tungsten-balanced LED bulbs that provide a bright output in a lightweight package. It features a built-in L-series battery plate (battery not included), or you can power the light from the included AC to DC power adapter. The light is dimmable from 100 to 0% brightness, and a built-in LCD screen shows color temperature, brightness, battery power, and wireless channel. The fixture features a SYNC port for use with wireless flash systems.
An included wireless remote enables you to control lights in six groups, or you can control the light fixture via Bluetooth. The light mounts on your camera via a tiltable cold shoe mount that enables you to set the position and lock it in place. Removable barndoors with built-in intensifiers help control the fixture output, and the included diffusion filter slides directly into the fixture and helps control the quality of the light's output.
Godox LF308BI Features
- You can use a Godox wireless X series remote control (not included) to use the video light as a flash. Flash mode offers three times the output of the video light mode. In flash mode, the video light output is used as a modeling light for stills and can be dimmed from 100 to 0% brightness.
- The fixture and wireless remote communicate on the 2.4 GHz frequency. You can choose from 32 channels, and control up to six groups of light fixtures.
- You can adjust the brightness and color temperature of the fixture either locally on the fixture, wirelessly with the remote control, or via Bluetooth using an available app for your mobile device.
- The included articulating cold shoe mount allows you to attach the light to your camera or the included mini stand.
- 3200 to 5600K Output
- Bluetooth Control via App
- Dimmable from 100 to 0%
- Wireless Remote Control