BDTools is a small set of simple command-line (CLI) utilities for displaying the structure of .mpls playlist and .clpi clip information files which are part of Bluray Disc navigation.
– converts .mpls playlist, .clpi clip information file or .bdjo BD-J object file into human&machine readable JSON file, or
– converts .json file into binary .mpls, .clpi or .bdjo file. This reverse operation can be used for modification of the content of the .mpls/.clip/.bdjo file.
– displays simplified list of all .m2ts files referred in given .mpls playlist
- allows changes of some parameters of H.264 elementary video-stream.
Modifies frame-rate and sample-aspect-ratio of the H.264 encoded video without re-encoding!
- allows insertion or deletion of frame packing arrangement SEI messages (side-by-side, top-above-bottom, etc.)
- tool for offset-metadata manipulation (subtitles in Bluray-3D)
- allows extract, delete, replace, insert offset-metadata from/into the dependent-view elementary stream of Bluray-3D.
- displays recording date/time of each video frame of AVCHD.MTS file extracted from vendor-specific information (if available)