TUTORIALS & TRAINING
The Best Learning Resources
published on Adobe
October 18, 2018
- In the menu bar, choose Composition > New Composition to create an empty composition. Use the preset drop-down menu in the Composition Settings dialog box to choose a preset resolution. You can customize a preset by typing in your own values, like width, height, frame rate & duration
- Drag footage onto the new composition icon in the bottom of the Project panel to automatically place it in a new composition, matching the footage settings exactly.
- Compositions can contain layers generated within After Effects and layers from external files such as files from Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Compositions are composed of a stack of layers in the Timeline panel.
- Layers can be moved vertically to change appearance in the stack, and horizontally to change the appearance of layers over time.
Copyright 2019 Videocide.com | All Rights Reserved